Microsoft Surface Pro administrator password forgot, how to reset Windows 8 password?
If it is domain administrator password, contact system administrator and then reset Windows password.
If it is just your personal PC and Surface Pro is not connected to a domain, and no Microsoft account, even you don’t want to factory reset Surface Pro, how should you do?
Effective password reset disk should be your first choice. If it has not been created when Surface Pro laptop is accessible, Windows Password Genius Advanced can help instead create one for Windows password reset.
1. Prepare Windows password reset disk creation tool.
2. Create Windows password reset disk.
- Run Windows Password Genius on available computer.
- Insert bootable USB drive into computer.
- Click Begin burning to burn password reset disk into USB drive.
3. Reset Surface Pro Windows 8 Administrator Password.
- Boot Surface Pro from password reset disk
Tips: How to Boot Surface from USB Device
- Select Windows system and administrator.
- Click Reset Password to remove forgotten Windows 8 password.