Forgot Windows 10 password and unable to login your PC/laptop/tablet? It seems troublesome but actually you can reset or remove Windows 10 forgotten password with USB, such as a backup password reset USB disk or iSunshare boot USB drive.
Way 1: Reset Windows 10 Forgotten Password with Password Reset USB Disk
If you have created password reset disk with USB for this Windows 10 password-forgotten user, now you can take the password reset USB disk to reset forgotten Windows 10 password.
1. While Windows 10 prompts you that "The password is incorrect. Try again." after you entered a wrong password for login user, click OK and then you could see the link Reset password under password input box.
2. Click the link to open Password Reset Wizard, which would guide you to reset Windows password with password reset disk step by step.
3. Insert password reset USB disk into Windows 10 computer and click Next on Password Reset Wizard.
Way 2: Reset/Remove Windows 10 Forgotten Password with iSunshare Boot USB Drive
Run iSunshare Windows Password Genius Advanced on an accessible computer and burn it into a bootable USB drive. You will get a boot USB drive, which could reset or remove Windows 10 forgotten password, and create new administrator account.
1. Plug the boot USB drive into Windows 10 computer.
3. When Windows Password Genius Advanced runs on locked Windows 10 computer, please select the password-forgotten user, local account or Microsoft account, and click on Reset Password button. Instantly, the local account password would be removed and Microsoft account password would be reset to "iSunshare@2012".
4. In order to get in your Windows 10 PC, now click on Reboot button and exit USB drive in time to restart Windows 10, then you could sign in with local account or Microsoft account and its new password.
Note: From above introductions, believe you have known password reset USB disk only could reset forgotten password for one Windows user account, while iSunshare boot USB drive could reset or remove Windows password for all of user accounts.
- How to Reset Windows 7 Password with USB Disk
- How to Make a Password Reset Disk for another Computer
- 3 Options to Create a 10 Recovery Disk